CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

4 Days til Court!!!!


Well trying hard to kick in into gear. I did make our tax appointment, that was on my to do list. Cleared out a huge cupboard of miss matched everyday plates ect. Replaced the entire cupboard with all the china we normally keep in a box and never use. What's the purpose of that? So we have our 3 squares on the best china, snacks included. So whats the worse that could happen? They break, big deal.

PS: I can not wait to share Carmen's referral photo, I hope we pass court the first time. She is changing so much! I have heard she is shy & not trusting. So we will take it real slow, and keep things low key. It will just be nice to get her home.

2 comments:

Spruce said...

Hi Ann,

Would you be willing to use some of your spare waiting time to speak to me about adopting from Ethiopia using the Ark? Linda suggested I check out your blog. We are about to send in our contract but wanted to speak to someone who went through their Ethiopia program first. A little nervous because it it new for them. We are hoping for a boy of 4-5 years, we have two of our own ages 6 and 9. How exciting for you to be so close to meeting your little girl! Looking forward to hearing from you....Best, Michelle

Ann said...

I am having troubles pulling up your reply info, please email me at kmortiz2001@yahoo.com I will give you my phone number. Ok.