CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

One Heck of a deal!


Normally I am not a shopper, but today a deal jumped out at me that I just could not pass up. A 70% off rack! I saw a nice group of size 4 pants and immediately thought of the little boys in Ethiopia, I know there are alot of little boys in the orphanages. I wish we could afford to purchase the entire rack. Well we purchased 9pairs for a total of $21.00! If our old agency would of just refunded part of our fees, we could of done alot more donation shopping. I am still bitter about the wasted fees and lack of any refunds,,,,even partial. We will recover, but still feel stung!

1 comments:

Kari J said...

I think it is wonderful that you are putting together donations. And, wow what deals!!
Good luck on your court date and blessings to your family.
Kari