CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Thank you Nana..aka Mom


Mom sent us a beautiful box of little girl outfits. This is my favorite one so far. I want her to wear it the day we get her, but also when we arrive in the airport...however the airport outfit is not as important to me, we will be happiest to just be in our own beds! We are currently waiting on the outcome of the TB test, lets hope it is NEGATIVE, as a postive could create some very sad delays. I hear it takes 72 hours to see if there is a reaction to the test. Not sure when she is getting it done, I hope soon.

2 comments:

Spruce said...

Hi,

Curious as to why they waited for the TB test? I am assuming because there can be exposure form other kids, seems the kind of thing that would be done sooner? Just wondering as we are getting ready to send in our contract to the Ark! Hoping for a good outcome so you can travel soon! Michelle

Ann said...

the US now requires this for the child to get the Visa this went into effect March 08, hopefully only 5% of cases will be effeted