CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

My E-Bay Win


President Obama is very popular in Kenya. It got me thinking that maybe he is also well liked in Ethiopia. So I bid $10 on this collectible card and won! It is in mint condition and looks really neat. How cool would this be to bring as a bonus gift to someone that helps us in Ethiopia? Easy to pack, not heavy, that's what I am searching for. We will also bring a few fine silk scarfs from NYC. I am starting to hear positive reports on our pending formula donations. Keep your fingers crossed for a large amount. We will probably pack small candy's for the kids in between the cracks of the cans. I am thinking Tootsie-Rolls or sweetie-tarts, items that we can get alot of and will not melt. Our cuz also gave us about 25 Match-Box cars. Even if we open them and mix them in our carry-ons ect. It would of been nice to bring the fancy chocolates from our local store, but I feel they will not travel well.

1 comments:

Carpenters said...

I heard from another family who just traveled that anything Obama is a huge hit. Great find!

Penelope