CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pay it forward


Yesterday was wonderful! Our agency phoned us to say another family took photos of our little girl. How cool is that? I was hoping that somehow a family may be traveling to our orphanage and "eventually" some photos would come our way. Adoptive families in process always think of other families, and hopefully we will also be able to pay forward this wonderful deed. They are just beautiful, and have helped put a very small band-aid on our wait. I have each image memorized, each look, gesture,every tiny detail has been totally analyzed. She is the sweetiest little girl in the whole world and we can not wait to bring her home.

4 comments:

Corinne said...

How very exiting! Amazing how an act of kindness can mean soo much to those who wait for their children to come home.Not much longer for you until the real little one is here!

TJ said...

I cannot wait until you're able to pay it forward.....I hope it's for my little ones....uuuuuughgh - I sometimes just feel so overwhelmed with the possibilities...
You have a heart of gold thinking about others in this way.
Terri

Kari J said...

Hi Ann,
I just found your blog and saw you are with AA also. We are with AA and very close to having our dossier submitted to Kazakhstan. We have been in the adoption process over 3 years. I understand all the frustrations you have gone through. Prayers and thoughts go with you and your family as you move closer to your daughter.

Vive...rie...ama said...

Yay!!!! How exciting!!!:) I can't wait to follow your journey. I bet you are over the moon memorizing her pictures and dreaming about the day you will meet her!!! Congratulations!!!