CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Lesson Learned....


I will tell you from experience, if you are suffering with depression, anxiety or just not "feeling it" DO NOT let your primary care Dr, or OBGYN try to treat you. This is NOT their speciality. For the last 2 months I allowed Primary, OBGYN, Emergency room to help relieve my suffering. They messed me up more than necessary. They just threw pills at me so they could get onto the next patient. On top of this they double dosed me under different name drugs, under dosed me while dealing with crisis conditions. Just "say NO", find your self a recommended Psychiatrist you feel safe and comfortable with, I would not go to a county run center, no offense, but you need to be treated like a person and not a number. Needless to say I am seeing the light of day and feeling somewhat better. The average time is normally 4-6 weeks,to get full relief but at least this is a positive vs what I have been wading thur.

0 comments: