We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.--- Kristi Larson
"Sometimes I’d like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice in the world when He could do something about it......But I’m afraid God might ask me the same question."-Anonymous
Our Adoption Timeline
9/1/08 after 2.5 yrs inprocess Vietnam Officially is shutdown to Americans adopting, leaving us in the #1 position 09/3/08 signed on with a new agency Adoption Ark ordered fresh birth,marriage certificates,made new doctor apts,requested employment letters. Contacted USCIS for change of country to ETHIOPIA! 9/11 Dr apts, bloodwork apts made 9/16 K's Dr letter ready! 9/18 Apt with HS agent to update change of country 10/1 Psychological apts with 550 T or F questions and personal interview with Dr. 10/15 Finish up with a few extra Notary requirements 10/15 New USCIS approval arrives, M to get passport photos done tonight, If Home Study is done 10/16 am he will go pick it up to FedEX out to agency. Then onto Washington for a few more stamps ect........THEN DTE "Dossier to Ethiopia" waiting on a Match of a Child to our family! 11/10 DOSSIER IN ETHIOPIA! 11/12 We have a Photo! 12/25/08 Court Case filed with court/"waiting for an asigned date to finalize the adopiton" 12/31/08 COURT DATE 03/16/09 3/16 /2009Passed God Is Good! Dec 2,2009 Finalize Adoption in USA court and order her SS#!
Percentage Of Pokies In Australia
-
Percentage Of Pokies In Australia Cleopatra Online Pokies Real Money The
gambling site has also been reviewed by independent bodies and uses a
random numbe...
Staying Centered at Christmas
-
Okay, because Laura Troxel is waiting....and because last night I went to
an event with some great women at Lakeside Christian Church who got me
thinking a...
Melkam Genna and Happy New Year!
-
I've resolved to get back to our blog, but for now just a few pics to share
so that you can see how beautifully the girls are growing! Excuse the glare
on ...
My newest project!
-
Please stop by my newest project:www.kidworldcitizen.orgMy goal with this
web site is to share the global activities that I have used in my classroom
and w...
A YEAR in review
-
Wow, I knew I was behind on blogging, but a year? A WHOLE year? I guess I
have some catching up to do. So, here goes, from August 6th of 2010 to
present......
The privilege of motherhood
-
My thoughts are brought tonite to motherhood, the joys and the sorrows. For
so long, motherhood was a sorrow for me. Sixteen years of marriage and
infertil...
Its almost been one year!
-
We are quickly approaching Amara's "gotcha" day. I cant believe that she
has been home with us for 1 year. We brought home a baby, and now we have
this lit...
The lazy way to post new photos.
-
I've been spending time on facebook and haven't updated the blog in quite
some time. I have quite a few photos uploaded on facebook, so I'll just
post some...
Our One Year Anniversary!
-
On Sunday we threw a huge "Adoption Day/ Belated 2nd Birthday" party for
Amani. We must have had between 50 and 60 people come to our home to
celebrate our...
1 comments:
Looks very, very yummy!
Happy Birthday, M!!!!
Did you mail it?
Did you mail it?
Today or tomorrow, we'll be sending out our dossier! Woohoo!
TJ
Post a Comment