CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Carol's Daughter: Africian Hair Care


Is now available at my Lemonade Stand, this company offers everything you need for a beautiful head of hair. Highly rated in salons and by mommies of Africian Children. It is listed as item #2&3 at my stand, please check it out. My stand has it on discount.

recent reviews:
- 01.29.10
Quick Take: easy to use
I love this oil. It is very lightwieght, smells great and actually does what it is supposed to do. This was my second bottle of this and I have to say it is a keeper. I use it on my 4 and 10 yr old daughters also.


Hair Condition
Dry

Overall Rating (5 out of 5 ) Good Stuff
- 01.11.10
Quick Take: easy to use
This is good oil, a little expensive but worth it and using only a little at a time you definitely get your $$ worth! It moisturizes well and the smell is wonderful.

0 comments: