CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dec 2nd Finalize the Adoption in USA court!



I have our special outfits all laid out. Kids have been showered. Kids are all in bed, all is quiet. Just think our court case was entered into the log in Ethiopia 12/24/08. We started this journey to our daughter Sep 2008. I love to take photos, however that means I am not in many of them. SO...the owner of the local newspaper assigned our story to one of her writers. He will photo-journal Carmens special day. I am truly thankful for this kind act. If time permits and we have all the documents back from our attorney I hope to shoot over to Social Security and get that number ordered. wish us luck!

1 comments:

TJ said...

Congratulations to the whole family!

I'll be looking forward to those pics!

Terri

PS - please do send me the info about those meds we discussed for the skin.