CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

RIP Michael Jackson



Still make fun of him; however he was a huge part of my teenage years. The excitement of his MTV videos, the white glove,leather pants, his songs coming to life in the form of min movies. Thriller with Vincent Price, and yes "The Crotch Grabbing", not vulgar, but at exactly the right time in the song to make you take notice. I have been to many concerts, big names 3 times The Rolling Stones! The one concert that stuck in my memory for life was Buffalo NY, Michael Jackson, moon walking across the stage. Screaming until my lungs hurt standing on our chairs. Every part of the concert was a spectacular show. He gave it his all and yes I am sad today to see him die so young. I hope the focus of the next few days for MJ is of his accomplishments of his life and not to tear him apart.

0 comments: