CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

enjoying the start of summer....





Attacking the paperwork for "re-adoption", not much, but still hard to settle down to just doing it! Yuck, HDTV! we use to get 5 stations, now we are lucky to get 2! I am totally going into "Days of our Life" withdrawal. That is truly my one hour break everyday, 1-2, no interruptions, just "my show" now it's GONE no channel, no signal. I can not last like this long! Baby Carmen is loving the warm weather,water play, slides, swings, sand, she is Loving it! Big sister M is ready to stop the getting up in the morning for school routine, totally over it! Big bro M, is ready to start up swim lessons, he has been practicing in the tub and wade pool. I have to get my act together and find the dates for Summer bible camp, and local swim lessons, would also like to see the Georgia Aquarium. Need to find details ect...enjoy my fav photos that I recently took. *here's hoping for good news this week for my adoption friends!

3 comments:

Kari J said...

What a beautiful bunch of photos! You all look so happy!

Vive...rie...ama said...

Yes! We just put an offer in for a house and have the inspection next week. As soon as we are out of our tiny, tiny apartment and have a real address, we are applying to WACAP Ethiopia!:) We are SO excited! I will need some advice as far as balancing China and ET cultures at home, how to incorporate both, etc.:)

Vive...rie...ama said...

ps- haha, thanks for the tire advice:).