CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Very Very Tired





I promise to BLOG again soon, for the meantime, I am so very tired and must take quality time for family. Baby Carmen is very attached to just me, and I mean, she must even hold me while I prepare dinner, go into the bathroom ect. So we are giving her everything she needs, all body contact, hand feeding and co-sleeping. She has happiness in her eyes, and I know that hard shell is slowing breaking. Food is very important to her, not a drop is missed getting into her mouth. Here are a few photos for those still hanging in with me. Soon all the waiting children will have families. I hope the wait is short.

7 comments:

Kellie said...

Wow, what wonderful pictures! I cannot wait to hear more, but take the time to spend with your new beauty now:) Congrats!

TJ said...

Yahhoooooooo! I'm so happy you are home safe and sound. Rest up I'll need details of your trip soon, but for now turn it all inward to the family!

With much joy and celebration,
Terri

MemberNYPD said...

Well girl, you finally made it! I'm very happy for you. She's precious. Keep me posted, as you 'find time'...LOL

Joe Wine said...

Awesome news! Chat in May hopefully!

Spruce said...

Congrats! She is so cute! We are working on our our paper work and home study with the Ark and are so happy to know that it all went well for you guys! Enjoy her hanging on to you like that, while it must be exhausting before you know it she will be running around all over the place! Michelle

Adoption Ark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adoption Ark said...

Kim I am so filled with joy when I see these photos! What a beautiful little girl! I hope you get as much rest as possible. I know you have been through this transition period before so I don't need to tell you anything except please give Carmen a hug and kiss from me:)

Linda