CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

31 Days til court


Nesting, worrying, planning, nesting, trying to plan with no firm plans, will this all come together? Yes it will, but I just want and need a travel date so bad! We have been on this tread mill for so long, it all still seems surreal. We have her photos up all over the home. I keep a small wallet album in my purse, proudly show her off to all that I see. The heart races with every day that passes, we are closer to bringing her home, bringing her into a forever family. We will promise to raise her with full birthrights and never harm her. That is an adoption promise that we have pledged before, it is wonderful words that I will never forget. There are several things that need to be done. It would be great to re-organize every single closet, dump all the dressers, start fresh. I know it should happen, every day I see what should be done, but I can't seem to kick it into gear with the attack mode on. There are a few families that are currently waiting for news of a child matched to them. I think of them every day, waiting with excitement, it should be soon for them, real soon. It will be nice to share that joy, knowing that we may get to take photos of the kids for them while on our trip.

2 comments:

TJ said...

Today's an impatient day; being one of those families waiting for the referral is exciting and agonizing all at the same time. I am so full of hope right now and know how much those pics are going to mean that you bring home for us. Thank you for thinking of others amidst your personal anxiety and excitement.
Soon,
Terri

Corinne said...

Wow! It is coming up fast!Exiting!!