CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Traditions


Every Christmas we treat the kids to matching new PJ's, but this year I let them have them early. School is having movie day and a note came home saying for kids to wear PJ's to school. Well if all your PJ's are bunny zip ups, there could be problems, you know, shoes not fitting, challenges in the bathroom at school. So I had a gift card from one of the kids birthdays, (thanks to #1 cuz JoAnn) While not with the Christmas theme of snowmen, red ect...Dad should like them, "its all about the football!" I heard "The Donkey" song on the radio tonight, and thought of my Aunt, she really likes that song, and it is very cute, So for all my special Italian readers enjoy! I hope it brings back happy memories to you.

0 comments: