CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thank You


The donations are starting to come in! Our doctors office donated 11 cans of formula! This is a great start. They are very happy for us and are great at getting the kids in for apts with a last min notice. Living in a small town like we do has many benefits. People truly care and want to help,are int rested in you and your needs, almost like extended family, so this makes me very happy. I have two more groups that are trying to get donations together for us. The local Rotary and the Local Knights of Columbus. I may not have room to pack many personal items for me, but whats a few days of going without? I think getting by with a camera, our documents and fresh underwear, will be just fine. Oh and don't forget my travel meds! (you know what ones!)

0 comments: