CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Biggest Need..


Our agency suggested that the biggest item needed for the orphanage they sponsor in Ethiopia is Powdered Formula and clothes, shoes for up to 5 years old. That being said, most airlines will allow 100 lbs checked per ticket. So basically we each could check two 50lbs bins.(200lbs!) If I was to pick between between being hungry or having clothes I would pick the food. I may bring a few shoes clothes ect, but I will be very careful as the weight adds up fast. The formula is much more important and very expensive in Ethiopia. It is all imported and with inflation prices most just can not afford to purchase it.

I have found a link for free formula samples and a donation sheet for free shoes.

http://robeez.com/SiteCM/U/D/E497FFE4D847E5ED.pdf

*Robeez Heart & Soul Program Shoes

http://www.membersmarkformula.com/free_sample.aspx?gclid=CPj8ovvvoJcCFQFvGgodjwEX-w

Above Free formula samples, not sure if you get mailed a coupon or the actual can, but I ordered one anyway and also asked family & friends to order some for us too!

1 comments:

Amie said...

I signed up for the formula sample :)