CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

We told the Kids today


Well after dinner, M & M were told of the new sister they are going to have. We gave them each a photo of her. We told them some of the details then asked them if they had any questions. Big sister M, "What is her favorite food?", "What is her favorite animal", Big brother M, "Will she have stinky pants?" and "I will do everything for her." There you go from the mouths of babes! I still don't think they have a full grasp of how their world is going to be rocked! So for now we will enjoy the pending wait and prepare Big Sister and Big Brother the best we can. Hopefully the school will do a unit on Ethiopia, that would be neat.

2 comments:

Mark & Kris said...

OH!!!! I am so happy for you!!! My that was quick!! I can't wait to see her little face! Congratulations!! Kris

dwayne and melanie said...

Kim, I am so sorry I have not checked up on you! This is fabulous. Congratulations to you!
We are expecting good news ourselves soon!