CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Nesting?


I feel like we have been nesting for this child for the last 2.5 years. That was until Vietnam closed in our face with us sitting in the #1 spot with our agency. Emotionally this is very draining. I have peeled off old wall paper, because it looked too worn, threw out stained clothes that keep appearing in the wash, even cleaned the freezers, dressers, vacuumed the barn beam in the ceiling. You name, it has been done. I just did not want to "waste" anytime on housework that could be spent with the new baby. So with this new adoption plan I am sort of proceeding with caution. However, lately, the nesting is Kicking in again. Pink crib sheet were hung out today. They appeared out of nowhere! Our abundance of food from the garden is being frozen in small freezer bags. I have sweet little portions of butternut squash, and wonderful fresh applesauce. All ready for our little girl. I know this will happen, and I truly think it will be fast.

1 comments:

TJ said...

It's strange, but I have that same feeling about it happening soon - for both of our families, I pray that's the case.