CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Not so Fast!


My husbands Dr. office called today. His letter is ready for us to pick up (after a month wait). I had sent them a copy of how the letter should be and said put this on letter head and don't change anything. Just ask the Dr. to sign and get Notarized. So them calling me saying this task is done sounded too good to be true. I asked Mike to run over and pick up the letter, "no problem". I showed him a copy of what the letter should look like so he could review it ect..ect.. I give you ONE guess to think what he returned with. The letter with the blanks filled in by hand, on plain white typing paper, NO LETTERHEAD. Don't get me wrong, I am not mad at husband, just mad at again the total LACK of pride in ones work and professionalism. So tomorrow after my 7am Psychologist Evaluation (must be a joke in there somewhere) I will personally walk into the office and ask for another letter. I did work out some of my anger tonight, picked two bags of apples, a normal one for the doctors office to sweeten up the office staff, and a nice FAT bag for the Psych office staff. Because you know that darn letter will have to be redone a few times. Better make them work for those apples! At least they will remember me when I call with my "picky complaints"

0 comments: