CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Brand New Start


Sleep has returned, I am much more settled, my heart is happy and not full of worries. If you know me this is a huge statement. Welcome to our new start! We will not dwell on the past but move forward, forward towards our child waiting in Ethiopia, maybe already born. Can you imagine that statement? I have totally given trust to our new agency. Life is full of choices, we will live with this one and hope everything turns out fine. I love getting messages, meeting people that are opening their hearts to adoption. If this is your first adoption your life will forever be changed, your eyes will never forget your journeys. I thank God for opening up our hearts to yet another open window,I thank my very kind understanding husband for trusting this decision, We are thankful for all the support from family and the adoptive blog community.

4 comments:

Charity Roach said...

Bless you on your journey to Ethiopia and your new daughter! I'm not sure what your worries were or why your heart was not settled, but I'm glad that you are content now as you start this new journey!

Charity Roach
Bio mom to one
Step mom to three
Adoptive mom to one
Prospective Adoptive mom to a little girl in Kyrgyzstan!

dwayne and melanie said...

I bless you on your new journey and look forward to seeing you bring your daughter home.

Dawn said...

Wishing you all the best with your new adoption. We too considered Ethiopia when we chose Vietnam and my husband still comments that if we had gone that route, we would be home already!!

fiveinthehive said...

Thanks for sending me the link to your new blog. It's beautiful, by the way. Your heart seems to be in a good place, but I know how hard this decision must have been to make. I'm looking forward to following you on this new journey and I pray that you'll be lead down a peaceful path.